If you're not happy
Flying Fish promises to deliver professional training and incidental services of the highest standard.
You have a right to expect the best and our reputation depends on this.
If you feel we are not fulfilling our promise, please use our complaints procedure to help us put things right.
How to complain
- In the first instance speak to a member of staff directly involved in your course or event. This could be your Instructor, Operations Manager or Training Adviser.
- If the matter is not corrected promptly, please put your complaint in writing.
- If your booking was made with Flying Fish UK you should write to email@example.com or to the Managing Director, Flying Fish UK, 124 High street, Cowes, Isle of Wight PO31 7AY.
- If your booking was made with Flying Fish Australia please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the Operations Director, Flying Fish Australia, PO Box 155, Manly, NSW 1655.
- We will respond in writing within 15 working days.
- We will try to resolve the problem to your satisfaction and if we cannot agree we will advise Flying Fish UK customers how to take a case to independent arbitration in the UK.
Independent arbitration in the UK
- Flying Fish UK Ltd is a member of an established arbitration scheme, administered independently by Dispute Settlement Services Ltd.
- Arbitration offers a simple and inexpensive means of settling disputes by the appointment of an independent Arbitrator to examine the facts and give a ruling quickly, without too much formality and without resorting to expensive litigation.
- Download the rules of Arbitration scheme