to search, or
to cancel

How can we help?

This search facility will trawl through our site to find you exactly what you’re looking for. Search for courses, paths, blog content or more general information.

To search for jobs, please visit our recruitment section.

Flights from the UK

At Flying Fish, we can arrange your air travel from the United Kingdom to Australia or Greece.

If you live outside the UK and you are joining us in Australia or Greece, you can either make your own travel arrangements direct or travel to London to join our onward flight.


We use charter flights from London or Manchester to Preveza.

Search our water sports courses in Greece.


We book round trip economy tickets on scheduled flights.

Your return ticket will be issued for the date you request but the ticket will be valid for 12 months and you will be able to change the date for a re-booking fee.

Our online flight prices apply to return travel outside peak holiday periods. If you want to return during a holiday period a supplement may apply.

United Kingdom

If your activity starts in the UK, you should make your own travel plans to join us in Cowes, Isle of Wight.

Booking your flight

We will confirm your flight details after you have paid in full.

If you are an EU resident spending more than two weeks in Greece you will fly on a one-way ticket. Your return ticket will be issued in Greece.

If you are a non-EU resident you will need a confirmed round trip ticket to satisfy immigration procedures.


Depending on your nationality, you may need a visa to visit a Flying Fish location. If so, it will be a general visitor or holiday visa, NOT a student visa.

More about this in our visa information section.

Travel insurance

Don’t forget you must have travel insurance when you join Flying Fish outside your home country.

It’s optional if you are training at home but recommended if you want cancellation cover.

Airport transfers

See airport transfers for information on getting to your Flying Fish accommodation from the airport. If you are on our flight we shall meet you at the airport.

Find us

Find us on the map for directions to Flying Fish worldwide.

ATOL protection

When Flying Fish makes your flight arrangements from the UK, your complete package of travel, training and accommodation is financially protected under ATOL licence number 5607, granted by the UK’s Civil Aviation Authority.

See our consumer info section for more about ATOL and financial security.

Impartial training and careers advice.
Call us:
+44 (0)1983 280641