Phone icon UK 01983 280641 World + 44 1983 280641 Skype
123 jobs available today Courses and events

European Health Insurance Card

European Health Insurance Card

Residents of the European Union visiting another EU country are strongly recommended to hold a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC).

Even if you have private medical cover or travel insurance which pays medical costs, holding an EHIC will simplify your attendance at a European hospital or medical centre.

After Flying Fish

During European employment following a Flying Fish course, candidates who are usually resident in the EU will be expected to hold an EHIC in order to claim reduced cost or free treatment.

UK residents apply for your free EHIC here

Search our courses and events worldwide


Search courses and events