Phone icon UK 01983 280641 World + 44 1983 280641 Skype
120 jobs available today Courses and events

Travel insurance

Travel insurance

You must hold insurance for medical expenses when you join Flying Fish outside your home country, including cover for your sports activities.

Cancellation or loss

We recommend that all customers have insurance in place to cover their fees in case of unavoidable cancellation, and for personal belongings in case of loss or damage.

Taking out your own insurance

If you arrange your own insurance, please make sure you are covered for all the activities you will take part in with Flying Fish.

You must provide us with details of your insurance before you join Flying Fish outside your home country.

Uninsured cancellation or curtailment

If you cancel or curtail in circumstances that are unavoidable but not insured, we shall do all we can to help you to continue at a later date.

Although we cannot make a refund, where possible we shall invite you to return to complete your course or event in the future at a reduced cost.

European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) 

For information on the EHIC see our European Health Insurance Card section.

Scuba diving

Divemasters and dive instructors need professional liability cover to work in Australia and many other places.

Get information on professional liability insurance from Dive Master Insurance for dive professionals.

If you would like to speak to a training adviser to discuss any aspect of travel insurance send a message to Flying Fish.

Search our courses and events worldwide


Search courses and events