to search, or
to cancel

How can we help?

This search facility will trawl through our site to find you exactly what you’re looking for. Search for courses, paths, blog content or more general information.

To search for jobs, please visit our recruitment section.

How to replace a lost certificate

If you have lost a certificate which was originally issued by Flying Fish we are happy to help with a replacement.

Certificates issued by Flying Fish

  • STCW Basic Safety Training £10 for each individual certificate or for the combined certificate plus postage.
  • RYA First Aid £10
  • RYA Competent Crew £15
  • RYA Day Skipper Practical £15
  • RYA Diesel £15
  • RYA Day Skipper Shorebased Theory £40
  • RYA Yachtmaster Shorebased Theory £40

In order to replace your certificates please contact us and we will arrange a replacement to be sent to you.

Certificates issued by the RYA

If you have lost your VHF Radio, Powerboat Level 2, Dinghy or Windsurfing Instructor qualification, then you will need to contact the RYA’s certification department  to arrange a replacement.

Food Hygiene Certificate

The formal name for the Level 2 Food Hygiene certificate is the “Foundation Certificate in Food Safety (Level 2)”. The Chartered Institute of Environmental Health or CIEH are the governing body who issue these certificates.

In order to arrange a replacement certificate (around £40) please contact the CIEH. The CIEH will ask when you completed the Level 2 course. If you are unsure then please  get in touch with Flying Fish

Impartial training and careers advice.
Call us:
+44 (0)1983 280641