If You’re Not Happy
If you need to complain
You have a right to expect the best and our reputation depends on this. If you feel we are not fulfilling our promise, please use our complaints procedure to help us put things right.
How to complain
- In the first instance speak to a member of staff directly involved in your course or event. This could be your Instructor, Operations Manager or a Director.
- If the matter is not corrected promptly, please put your complaint in writing.
- If your booking was made with Flying Fish UK you should write to email@example.com or to the Managing Director, Flying Fish UK, 124 High street, Cowes, Isle of Wight PO31 7AY.
- We will respond in writing within 7 working days. You can contact Flying Fish at anytime on 01983 280641
- We will try to resolve the problem to your satisfaction and if we cannot agree we will advise Flying Fish UK customers how to take a case to independent arbitration in the UK.
Independent arbitration in the UK
Flying Fish UK Ltd is a member of an established arbitration scheme, administered independently by Dispute Settlement Services Ltd.Arbitration offers a simple and inexpensive means of settling disputes by the appointment of an independent Arbitrator to examine the facts and give a ruling quickly, without too much formality and without resorting to expensive litigation.