Skip to content

Impartial training and careers advice

Call us: +441983 280 641

How to replace a lost certificate

If you have lost a certificate which was originally issued by Flying Fish we are happy to help with a replacement.

Certificates issued by Flying Fish

  • STCW Basic Safety Training £25 for each individual certificate.
  • STCW Basic Safety Training combined certificate £25
  • PDSD £25
  • RYA First Aid £25
  • RYA Competent Crew £15
  • RYA Day Skipper Practical £25
  • RYA Diesel £15
  • ISAF £20
  • RYA Day Skipper Shorebased Theory £55
  • RYA Yachtmaster Shorebased Theory £55

In order to replace your certificates please contact us and we will arrange a replacement to be sent to you.

Please note that there will be a £5 charge for recorded delivery to a UK address and £20 for postage overseas.

Certificates issued by the RYA

If you have lost your VHF Radio, Powerboat Level 2, Dinghy qualification, then you will need to contact the RYA on 02380 80604100 and ask to be put through to the Certification Department to arrange your replacement certificate.

Food Hygiene Certificate

The formal name for the Level 2 Food Hygiene certificate is the “Foundation Certificate in Food Safety (Level 2)”. The Chartered Institute of Environmental Health or CIEH are the governing body who issue these certificates.

In order to arrange a replacement certificate (around £40) please contact the CIEH. The CIEH will ask when you completed the Level 2 course. If you are unsure then please get in touch with Flying Fish


If you have lost your ENG1 medical then you will need to contact the doctor who conducted your ENG1, they will be able to replace it for you.