Live life outdoors!
Dinghy sailing is an extreme sport for many, though for some the attraction lies with a peaceful Sunday afternoon cruise. Whether you are an adrenaline junkie or a relaxation addict, Flying Fish guarantees to improve your sailing in the best training locations in the world.
Flying Fish offer courses for all stages of learning: the complete beginner, somebody with experience or if you are just looking to complete a Dinghy Instructors course. We have a programme for you!
Location, location, location
During the Northern Hemisphere summer (May to October) Flying Fish are based in Vasiliki, Greece – arguably Europe’s top all round water sports location. With it’s warm water, relaxed lifestyle, amazing conditions, incredible mountain biking and legendary nightlife it is no wonder it is so popular!
During the winter months (October to April) Flying Fish moves to Sydney, Australia where the warm trade winds make Sydney a superb place to learn to sail. You will find sailing on Sydney Harbour incredible, this and the friendly, laid back environment makes a perfect setting for Instructor training. The beaches are world famous and, since there is so much to see and do, it’s no wonder millions flock each year to experience life down under
Why Flying Fish?
- The location speaks for itself: we find that many customers don’t return from Vassiliki, choosing instead to join our Instructor development programme or spend a few months working as a Dinghy Instructor.
- Sydney speaks for its self. You don’t just learn to become a Dinghy Instructor but you have an amazing adventure at the same time. Many of our customers will learn to surf, see the sights and travel around Australia before returning to Europe in the spring to start work in the Mediterranean
- You benefit from over 20 years of experience in delivering professional instructor training. Our Instructors are all highly experienced and love what they do. With only 6-8 students on each course, you’ll get the time and dedication from your Instructor to make you the best you can be.
- Our students come from all over the world from all backgrounds and ages. Students are generally between the ages of 18-55 and can make friends for life.
- Access to our free online recruitment service, if finding a job is your goal then we can help you on your way.
Check out our Instagram feed for more images of what our customers are up to. Alternatively, this video gives a taste of life with Flying Fish.
Is there a better way to spend your summer than getting paid to work on the water at any beach club resort around the world? Many choose to join us for our professional development training in Greece to prepare you for life after Flying Fish plus you can access our free online recruitment service.
Which course should I do?
Below are two options to become a Dinghy Instructor. If you’re a beginner or new to the sport choose our 6-week programme. If you already have some experience and can confidently sail a dinghy, choose the 4-week Fast-Track course.
Get Qualified as a Dinghy AND Windsurf Instructor
Beginner to Dinghy Instructor in 6 weeks
Zero to Hero in Greece or Australia
Already a Competent Dinghy Sailor?
4 week Fast Track in Greece or Australia
Ready to take your RYA Instructors Course?
Live life outdoors! Dinghy sailing is an extreme sport for many, though for some the attraction lies with a peaceful Sunday afternoon cruise. Whether you are an adrenaline junkie or aMore information