Phone icon UK 01983 280641 World + 44 1983 280641 Skype
120 jobs available today Courses and events

Help funding a course

Help funding a course

Most people pay for vocational training with Flying Fish using their own funds. Some rely on the bank of Mum and Dad!

Outside finance

However, we do have some ideas on getting outside financial help. This screen will help you research the options for applying for grants or loans in the UK.

Lifelong Learning

UK residents may be eligible for a Professional and Career Development Loan - but before you apply, it’s important to be sure that a loan is the best way for you to pay for learning that leads to work.

MOD Resettlement

Service leavers from the UK's Armed Forces should research information on resettlement funding and ELC grants in our Forces resettlement section.

Search our courses and events worldwide


Search courses and events