Waterside cottages in Cowes
Accommodation at our waterside Point Cottages is available for all Flying Fish UK courses in Cowes.
The cottages are situated on the bank of the River Medina overlooking Cowes Harbour and near the yachting marinas. They have extensive views over the Solent.
They can sometimes be booked as crew houses for race events and for holidays throughout the year.
The accommodation is simply but comfortably furnished.
Each cottage is equipped with laundry facilities and good kitchens - or you can take a short walk into the centre of town if you prefer to eat out in one of the many local pubs and restaurants.
Point Quay is right on the river, with a balcony looking out to the Solent and East Cowes.
- Ground floor: Large dining kitchen, shower room with toilet and basin, second shower room with basin, separate toilet and basin, 3 bedrooms - 2 twins, 1 single.
- First floor: Large lounge with balcony.
- Second floor: 2 bedrooms - 1 twin, 1 single with en-suite bathroom with toilet, bath & basin.
Mid Point is an upstairs apartment with marvellous Solent views and a balcony overlooking the river.
- First floor: Lounge/dining room overlooking river, kitchen, utility, shower room with toilet and basin,
- 3 bedrooms - 1 first floor double with en-suite shower room, 1 second floor eaves twin with en-suite toilet and basin, 1 with 3 singles.
Point House is an old longshoreman's house with riverside views and a courtyard.
- Ground floor: Kitchen, dining room, utility room, shower room with toilet & basin, 2nd shower room, 1 twin bedroom with toilet & basin.
- First floor: Lounge, 1 twin bedroom, shower room with toilet & basin.
- Second floor: 2 twin attic bedrooms with views (steep stairs).
For a holiday or sailing event on the Isle of Wight check dates and availability to book a cottage.
Your address in Cowes
Point Cottages, 46 Medina Road, Cowes, Isle of Wight, PO31 7BX
Tel UK 01983 280641
World +44 1983 280641