Skip to content

Impartial training and careers advice

Call us: +441983 280 641

If you have completed a training course with Flying Fish but have lost your certificate then don’t worry, we can replace them for you. The only certificate we can not replace is your ENG1 medical.

lost STCW certificate

Everything you need to know about replacing lost STCW, Flying Fish or RYA certificates.