Phone icon UK 01983 280641 World + 44 1983 280641 Skype
123 jobs available today Courses and events

What's included in the price?

What's included in the price?

We won't surprise you with any unexpected extras at Flying Fish.


When we provide accommodation it is a shared room in a self-catering, simply furnished crew house.

Single occupancy is available for a supplement.

For more details see our Destinations and travel section.

Search our courses and events worldwide


Our flight prices apply to return travel outside peak holiday periods.

If you want to return close to Christmas or another holiday period a supplement may apply.

Ground transfers

If you book a flight with Flying Fish the price includes the ground transfer from your destination airport to the training location in Greece and Australia.

At the end of your course or event we provide the return transfer to the airport in Greece, not in Australia.

We do not pay for ground transfers in the UK.

If you arrange your own flight you must budget to pay your own ground transfer costs. Typical one way prices are €80 for a taxi in Greece, $80 for a taxi in Sydney and £50 for train and ferry in the UK.

Equipment and publications

All safety equipment and the main items of sports equipment are provided for our courses and events, except your diving gear in Greece.

We provide most publications free of charge, but not the PADI crew packs for Divemaster or Instructor courses.

For more details please see our Equipment and reading lists section.

Exam fees

Most exam fees are included, including RYA Yachtmaster practical exams in the UK.  

The following are not included and fees are payable to your examiner.

  • RYA Yachtmaster Offshore and Coastal exam fees in Australia.
  • RYA Yachtmaster Ocean Oral exam fee in Australia or the UK.

Professional membership

  • Joining the Royal Yachting Association (RYA) or Yachting New South Wales is a requirement of some instructor courses.
  • A membership/registration fee is payable to PADI to qualify as a Divemaster or Open Water Scuba Instructor.

Travel insurance

You must hold medical insurance when you are away from your home country. Flying Fish candidates can buy travel insurance including medical cover when booking with Flying Fish or at any time up to the date of travel

More about travel insurance from Flying Fish.


Some dive courses require you to have a medical exam. More about PADI medicals for beginners and PADI professionals.

The MCA requires you to have a medical to work as professional crew, to obtain commercial endorsement of a Yachtmaster exam and to support a commercial Certificate of Competency. See MCA medical exams for more details.

Living expenses

Food is provided for all live-aboard courses. See Your living expenses for advice on budgeting for costs ashore.

Search our courses and events worldwide


Search courses and events