The Superyacht Pathway
The path pages below provide a detailed guide to the role of a Deckhand or Steward/ess onboard a Superyacht. The information provided will help understand the roles and what is needed to get started.
Deciding to leave the comfort of home and head out to the south of France can be daunting. The information below will explain your duties, what skills are required, in fact everything you need to start your journey
The path’s can be seen as the pathway to achieving your goal of becoming a qualified and competent member of crew. They provide all the information you need on the career options:
If you are not sure where to begin, haven’t decided whether your preferred option is to work as a Deckhand or Stewardess or just want some more information on the Superyacht Industry then choose this pathway to answer those burning questions. If your questions have not been answered then please send us a message and one of our industry experts will fill in the gaps
This path explains all that you need to know about becoming a qualified Steward or Stewardess on a Superyacht, including course options, dates and prices.
This option explains life as a Deckhand, what to expect, how to get started, course options, dates and prices.
Why Train Flying Fish?
There is 3 Simple reasons:
- The Best locations and facilities in the industry.
- Outstanding customer feedback and success in employment; We have over 100 5 Star GOOGLE Reviews!
- A qualified team of experienced approachable staff to get your career off to a flying start.
Meet the Managing Director Andy Hunt:
|Skill type||Superyacht Deckhand Course||Superyacht Interior Course||Superyacht Steward or Stewardess Course|
All superyacht paths
- Start your career on a Superyacht today
- All you need in just two weeks
- Free online recruitment
- Train to become a Stewardess in two weeks.
- Travel and work all over the world.
- Fully inclusive course.
- Free online recruitment service.