to search, or
to cancel

How can we help?

This search facility will trawl through our site to find you exactly what you’re looking for. Search for courses, paths, blog content or more general information.

To search for jobs, please visit our recruitment section.

Please use this section to get organised before you join Flying Fish for your course.

We have a great section about the ENG1 medical / crewing on Superyachts / MCA/RYA Yachtmaster qualification / what’s included in the price /sales tax / equipment list /how to replace a lost certificate

BASI Ski Instructor Levels

A guide through the BASI Ski Instructor levels and requirements at each stage

Read more

What is a Superyacht

A Superyacht is the name given to a privately owned sailing or powered yacht that is over 24m in length.

Read more

Commercial Endorsement

What is Commercial Endorsement? If you would like to work on a vessel whether it be a Powerboat, Yacht or Motor boat then you will need to apply for Commercial Endorsement.

Read more

How to write a Yachting CV

If you are new to the Yachting industry or have not written a CV for a while then our guide on how to write a Yachting CV will talk you through the do's and don'ts of the Yachting CV.

Read more

RYA Dinghy Sailing Scheme

The RYA Dinghy sailing scheme is designed to take a Dinghy sailor through a structured learning process, building practical sailing skills, theory knowledge and understanding safe practices to make your experience on the water enjoyable.

Read more

How to get an STCW Certificate

If you looking for a new career and fancy travelling around on a superyacht, serving the rich and famous, then you’re going to need STCW 95 certificate.

Read more

Join The RYA

RYA membership is essential for anyone aspiring to be an RYA instructor.

Read more

General Data Protection Regulation

At Flying Fish we take the data protection seriously and  we have the technology and security in place to ensure that the data you provide us is stored securely.

Read more

Kit list for our Greece water sports courses

Click here for a comprehensive kit list for Water Sports activities in Greece

Read more

PADI Diving courses

The general rule is that PADI requires all recreational divers to self assess using the PADI medical questionnaire.

Read more

Start a career on a Superyacht

Here is a guide on how start your career on a Superyacht, CV writing and top tips

Read more

Requirements for the Yachtmaster Offshore exam

What is the RYA Yachtmaster certificate and what does it mean for me

Read more
Impartial training and careers advice.
Call us:
+44 (0)1983 280641